How can you benefit?
Our experienced and trained Health Coaches & Diabetes Educators will be assigned to you, who will assist and answer all your queries and clear all your doubts through personalised counselling, email support, mobile app, chat support and support groups.
A personal coach will help you to do lifestyle modifications such as:
- Changing food habit
- Increasing activity levels
- Planning strategy to overcome the diabetes related challenges
- Reducing stress by behavioural modifications
- Reinforcing healthy choices
Do you know that diabetes is not only about diet & exercise? There are many other factors that influence our health. Our expert councillors will give educational sessions on the following topics:
- What and how much one should eat, if one has diabetes?
- What are the foods a person with diabetes should avoid?
- How to correctly check blood sugars at home?
- How recording blood sugar levels help in diabetes management?
- What are the health numbers, every person with diabetes needs to know?
- What to do when blood sugars go too high or too low?
- How to manage diabetes if I am travelling, sick or during seasonal change?
- How to take care of feet, skin and other parts of my body?
- What investigations & examination need to be conducted periodically in person with diabetes?
We also Answer all queries related to diabetes and its management.
The program also includes group support from others who share your goals and struggles. This is a group of peers who helps you reinforce your habit, who make you feel accountable, and give you a sense of mutual support.
This diabetes management program works on a specific diet plan & exercise routine, which can be included in your daily schedule. We focus on offering a holistic approach on the person by fixing health goals.
We motivate the person on medicinal adherence, make him learn healthy habits, gain new skills. This will not only help in management of type 2 diabetes but also lower the risk of having complications such as diabetic ulcer, diabetic retinopathy etc.
This improves the Quality of Life and helps the person living with diabetes feel healthier and energetic.