How can you benefit?
Our team of experts including doctors, certified diabetes educators, experienced nutritionist, physiotherapist, behavioural counsellors will help you to manage diabetes in a long-run, prevent complications and their progression, minimise healthcare cost and to live happy, healthy and quality life with diabetes.
A personal coach will help you to do lifestyle modifications such as:
- Changing food habits
- Increasing activity levels
- Planning strategy to overcome the diabetes related challenges
- Reducing stress by behavioural modifications
- Reinforcing healthy choices
Do you know that diabetes is not only about diet & exercise? There are many other factors that influence our health. Our expert councillors will give educational sessions on the following topics:
We help the person learn various topics for diabetes management such as:
- What are basics of diabetes? Its common symptoms, causes, investigation and management
- How one can achieve better control by understanding pattern of their sugars using SMBG?
- What is the role of diet and nutrition therapy in managing the complications?
- What are the safety measures one should take, if having diabetes complications?
- How oral medications & insulin education helpful in management of complications?
- How behavioural modification helps to manage stress better?
- What are the self-care in which diabetes complications can be prevented from getting worsen?
- What are the periodic tests, investigations and recommended targets of diabetes?
- What special precautions one need to take on sick days, while travelling, during change of weather for preventing worsening of complications?
We also Answer all queries related to diabetes and its complications.
The program also includes group support from others who share your goals and struggles. This is a group of peers who helps you reinforce your habit, who make you feel accountable, and give you a sense of mutual support.
This diabetes management program works on a specific diet plan & exercise routine, which can be included in your daily schedule. We focus on offering a holistic approach on the person by fixing health goals.
We motivate the person on medicinal adherence, make him learn healthy habits, gain new skills. This will not only help in management of type 2 diabetes but also prevent progression of diabetes complications.
This improves the Quality of Life and helps the person living with diabetes feel healthier and energetic.